Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Organization project for stamps and stickers

My husband and I are moving into our new house in a few weeks and are in the process of packing and cleaning. While packing I found a box of empty DVD cases and at first was going to throw them out (well really I was going to try to recycle them) until I thought of a better use for them. In my new house I will have a craft room, which will be a huge step-up from the dining room table I am using now. I have been trying to organize my scrapbooking and card making materials so that it will be easier to move my stuff and also use it all when I set-up my new space. I decided I would use the empty dvd cases to store my stickers and un-mounted stamps and it worked perfectly! I cut patterned paper at 10 3/4" by 7 1/4" and slid it into the plastic case. Here is one of the finished cases:Inside I used the clips that usually hold the advertisements/dvd info to hold my stickers/stamps:
And here are all the cases lined up:

Such an easy and cheap project that will help keep me organized, I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment